Due to the geographic layout of Al-Shirkuh, trade between the disparate major regions is carried across the burning interior. Yet the turbulent seas remain a vital link between cities sharing the same coastline, well-travelled routes along which men and cargoes are ferried. Despite their skill as navigators, the mariners of Al-Shirkuh avoid the deep ocean, for here dwell fearsome giants, voracious sea serpents, bloodthirsty pirates, and renegade marid jinn. For all the storytellers’ tales of islands littered with gems and ancient ruins stacked with gold, only the brave or foolish set sail out of sight of land.
So weigh the anchor, hoist the sails, and follow in the footsteps of Sinbad, the greatest mariner of them all!
Inside you’ll find:
* Expanded information on the cult of Upuaut (god of travel), including major festivals.
* 15 new locations on or beneath the waves.
* Rules for nautical travel and underwater combat.
* 4 four new types of ship.
* 3 minor deities connected to the sea.
* 11 new monsters.
* Information on the Brotherhood of Sinbad, a new organization suitable for player characters.
Author: Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams
Page Count: 15
OUR PDF’S ARE NOW ONLY AVAILABLE ON RPGNOW.COM
- Realm Guide #5: The Southern Oceans
- Product Options
# Option Price Sale Price Download File Size Weight 1 $4.99 TAG35005 5.95MB 0.00 lbs
Out of Stock