Alas, we all have bad days. I’ve made the corrections you listed above. Nothing can be done with the print copies already sent out, but we can at least update the PDFs.
All ordered up!
Yeah, it is good news! Looks like the metadata got corrupted, so any tweaks just repeated the error. We started again and the bug went away!
Just waiting to deliver me the proof copy and we can start printing and shipping them out!
Not yet. 🙂 That’s why we tend to have lists so GMs can pick and choose.
Praise be! Whatever the bug was, it is fixed! A proof copy has been ordered and should be with me in the next week!
Sorted via e-mail with michael2988. 🙂
Found it! Sent a link to you via RPGNow for a complimentary copy.
It will get to you, but first you have some Necropolis to finish editing. 🙂