Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
What is a good forum to discuss home brew ideas?

Home Forums The Lounge What is a good forum to discuss home brew ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know a good forum to discuss Savage Worlds or Role Playing Games in general? I got so many ideas but don’t want to gum up the forums here.

Enno
    Henchman

This very forum, like you already did…
    The Pinnacle forum
    RPGnet
    and the numerous foreign and domestic forums dedicated to the hobby in general, a certain system, setting or whatever.

Remember, citizen; Google is your friend! 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Inferno
    Minion

It doesn’t hurt to have discussions of any type here as long as they stay within the forum rules.

More topics + more discussion = more reason to visit the forums.

I’d suggest the “General Game Chat” forum for non-Savage Worlds and non-Ubiquity game discussions.

Enno
    Henchman

Big thumbs up!

In the end it’s irrelevant for a story which rules you take to tell it with. As long as these discussions don’t reduce themselves to “my system is better then yours”, i’m for it.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The Lounge thread is as good as any. That’s what it’s here for – discussion about anything legal. TAG may only write for Savage Worlds and Ubiquity, but as gamers we play many different systems.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close