Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
SWADE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amerigoV
    Minion

So SWADE has hit the virtual streets for the KS backers. I am really curious to see the Hellfrost Jumpstart thing. The one bad thing about Hellfrost is the amount of customized Edges and Powers that are in play that might be impacted.

Fortunately, someone else is GMing so I do not have to stress over it ๐Ÿ™‚

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

It might take a while because the queue is quite packed at the moment. The changes are significant, aren’t they? ๐Ÿ˜‰

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

It might take a while because the queue is quite packed at the moment. The changes are significant, arenโ€™t they?

Its a yes and no as an answer. I remade a Orc Pugilist (another campaign) at 20xp and very little changed from the build itself, but the Edges did have different impact. There are some options for spells in SWADE that cost PPs that are done as an Edge in Hellfrost. So I am curious how stuff like that might come over.

I might do an online game soon, so I am still thinking about it.

Left is Death!

Dalton
    Minion

i’m just hoping that skalds get some new powers, especially illusion. i really want my skald to be able to paint a picture with words.

Enno
    Henchman

You have all the powers you need. Just tweak a songs Trapping, mate.
    BTW trappings can even applied to Edges, Hindrances, and skills. For instance, when using Persuasion a light mist wavers around the crowd/target, conjuring pictures of persons, places, historical events, etc.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close