Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Some larcenous looting for the upcoming holidays

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Some larcenous looting for the upcoming holidays

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Enno
    Henchman

Do any of you feels like detailing the plot of a Savage Tale for the holidays?
    To keep it short, three simple scenes are roughly predefined by me, as is the finale.
    Your job is to put some flesh onto these scenes.
    Give each scene a single post, to ease choosing between any variants you guys might come up with.

Level: Seasoned/Veteran

THREE TRIALS
    On entering the mountains our heroes have to pass a Dramatic Task with three trials.
    Example: Jumping a ravine, climbing a steep face next to an icy waterfall, and walking along a crumbling trail

BOISTEROUS BRIGANTS
    The heroes encounter a band of bandits. Are they a band of bloodthirsty Vendahl or a ghastly group of ghosts?

CHILLY CHASE
    Describe a chase through the mountains. Are our heroes fleeing the bandits from the last scene, or did they encounter another danger, like beasts or foul weather?

THE TOMB OF THE FROST GIANT JARL
    Finally the heroes discover the tombs of Jarl Thrymhelm and his wife Hrimhildr high in the mountains.
    The layout of their tombs is given by the following maps. Any details of their current denizens and the treasures one might find here is up to you… 😉

The Tomb of Jarl Thrymhelm: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/200915/Heroic-Maps–Tomb-of-the-Frost-Giant-King

The Tomb of Jarl-Wife Hrimhildr: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/200918/Heroic-Maps–Tomb-of-the-Frost-Giant-Queen

I can’t wait for your contributions. 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

CptMachine
    Minion

Enno

Just to be clear are you asking for our own plot point ideas or to flesh out the ones you’ve provided? I only ask because I ran a Christmas Hellfrost game a few years back for my friends kids and I’d love to share it. It went down a treat.

"Life's a game; play to win." -Shaw family motto.

Enno
    Henchman

Primarily i asked to put some meat on the bones i provided, just as a little fun forum project for the holidays.

Regarding your kid-friendly Hellfrost adventure we are the last ones not appreciating your sharing. Respect any copyrights, however. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close