Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Shop: Single adventure PDFs

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Shop: Single adventure PDFs

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 910 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

is the option to buy single adventure PDFs gone? I can only find the adventure compendiums in the shop.

Thanks for any help
    Andreas

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Only bundles for older material now, I’m afraid. Single adventures are still available on RPGnow until we streamline that catalogue as well.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, thanks a lot for the quick answer! I’m going to buy most of the bundles anyway :), but I own two or three novice adventures already. Heading over to RPGNow to complete those individually, great advice, thanks again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heading over to RPGNow to complete those individually

…or not, after doing the math. Two adventures at 7.50 each as compared to 14.99 for the compendium, I think this is better spent at TAG! 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

There is method behind our madness. 😉

Don’t forget you can get 25% off on the TAG store by using the coupon code: happybirthday

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

You evil genius(es)! 😉

Yeah, the discount code actually started it all. *shoppingfrenzy* 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close