Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
release date?
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    wmarshal
    Minion

If the books are being recieved by backers shouldn’t the PDFs also be available to the backers?

I am sooooooo jealous……… Us poor non CC owners will have to wait for a little while more, but i’m hoping i can throw my money at TAG soon!

Enno
    Henchman

There are certain USB data cards involved with the PDFs, so they follow the same restrictions like any physical product; they have to be send… and that takes a while depending in what corner of the world we backers are living in.

The Big 5 celebration is coming up this weekend, so i think that the guys of TAG will give us a few words on this matter too.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

wmarshal
    Minion

I forgot the PDFs were coming on a USB. My bad.

Galloglach
    Minion

Good to hear. Where are you located?

Wisconsin

Galloglach
    Minion

If the books are being recieved by backers shouldn’t the PDFs also be available to the backers?

I’m not a backer. So I am not sure about the PDFs.

tbaker
    Minion

The Distant Scholar backers aren’t receiving USB cards, are they? I assume we need to wait, so that those backing at higher levels who are getting the USB cards can get their goodies around the same time (or even sooner?).

Enno
    Henchman

Backers get their PDFs on a custom USB card from Dune Walker level (£25) upward.

IIRC Wiggy once said that the PDFs should be distributed to lower tier backers once all physical rewards are packed and sent.

So, wait a little while until the guys sorted everything out. It is no small endeavor to dispatch about 160 different shipments almost simultaneously. 😛

Maybe they will enlighten us about the state of the project in the coming hours.

Today it’s TAGs 5th birthday. So rejoice and sent them your best wishes…

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Birthday is actually next weekend. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Hmm, why did i mark June 16th then?

Man, am i off…

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close