Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Realm Guides – one left!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

One left to go, folks – Al-Korsar, a wretched hive or scum and villainy! Enno has finished editing it, so it should be out later this month (June).

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

At your service, august sirs.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

wmarshal
    Minion

Looking forward to it. I wasn’t able to get the guide to the Sphinx realm until yesterday because I was busy with NTRPGCON, so I feel a little bad about my going “Varuca Salt” on TAG, but I’m enjoying what I’ve been able to read so far.

Would it be possible for us get an update on the status of the Atlas and Matters of Faith? Do you know if any of the Battle Discs might make it to one of the booths at GenCon?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Still plugging away on the Atlas city maps.

Still waiting the last few pieces of MOF art. 🙁

It’s unlikely the Battle Discs will make it to GenCon, but we hope to have them on the webstore soon.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close