Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Realm Guide #23: Al-Korsar released

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost – Land of Fire Realm Guide #23: Al-Korsar released

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator
    Enno
    Henchman

Everything is better with pirates! 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Is this the last planned Realm Guide for LoF?

If so….what’s next? I am still absorbing Wiggy’s fantastic writing for LoF…and I’ve had many of them for a LONG time now….

"I drank what?" - Socrates

Enno
    Henchman

The major realms of Al-Shirkuh now covered, this happens to be the last Realm Guide, as far as i can see it. Wiggy might correct me here, but in page count the guides rival the 50+ guides for Rassilon, which is not a small accomplishment being just a subsetting in the Hellfrost line.

There is a already hinted product in the pipe, so there is more LoF goodness comin’.

What is beyond that, and if there is more then the odd expansion or optional rule, eventually another adventure or two, for the South is for the guys to say. Personally i would be happy if this line gets a few more products – not just on the RPG side, but on other sides as well, as a certain card game hints.

That Al-Shirkuh wouldn’t run as long as Rassilon did, was obvious from the beginning. IIRC the timeline set at the beginning was much shorter. With the experience from the main line, the output was very “efficient”, with fewer experiments and extras.

Let’s hope that the LoF products were successful enough, that the guys will continue the line with Lands of Water. As a devout fan of the line i would die a happy man, if this 2nd subsetting becomes a reality in the foreseeable future.

But enough of an old mans musings. Let’s hear what the guys are willing to share with us… 😉

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Is this the last planned Realm Guide for LoF?
    If so….what’s next? I am still absorbing Wiggy’s fantastic writing for LoF…and I’ve had many of them for a LONG time now….

For now, I’m concentrating on getting Matters of Faith out. PDF shipments should start early next week.

Then likely a small Kickstarter for the LOF Expansion with two stretch goals… “Realm Guide to the Heavens” (so we can get a new star map with alternate constellations and related myths) & “Heroes & Villains 3” (art for which is coming along nicely).

After that, well, we’ll see what 2016 holds. 🙂

Wiggy might correct me here, but in page count the guides rival the 50+ guides for Rassilon, which is not a small accomplishment being just a subsetting in the Hellfrost line.

Not much difference in page count, but a lot more words for Land of Fire.

The 23 Realm Guides (as they stand) come to 529 pages.
    The 54 Region Guides (incl. 53A: Realm of Alfheim) comes to 520 pages.

The 23 Realm Guides came to 474,702 words.
    The 54 Region Guides came to 438,004 words.
    Editing may have tweaked them up or down, but they’re accurate to within +/-0.01% I’d say.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Don’t forget the Atlas, mate 😉

A Realm Guide to Jinnistan?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Don’t forget the Atlas, mate 😉

Safely in Rob’s hands. Very little I can do until we go through and check the maps, so I get to plan for the future. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

McCurmudgeon
    Minion

Any hopes to see something more about the City of Iron? It has its own chapter in the world part of LoF so could technically be called a Realm.
    If not I’m still very excited for the possibilities of further expansions to Hellfrost. (Does the planet/world have a name? I can only think of names to the different continents/regions.)

Champion of Chronos

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The City of Iron is a possibility. Not a place most adventurers would survive long, though. 🙂

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close