Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Praise be!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

All praise Tamarni in her aspect of goddess of luck (LOF, p. 52-53)! Since writing Land of Fire many years ago, I’ve been slowly collecting Al-Qadim products (a piece of art can spawn an entire adventure). Two remained out of my grasp (A Dozen & One Adventures, and the Sha’ir Handbook), and were rarely on Ebay for sensible prices (and never when I had a few spare dinars). While browsing a second hand games’ stall at UK Games Expo, I found both, and in excellent condition. Now they are mine!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Inferno
    Minion

Heck Wiggy, had I known you were looking for it, I’d have given you my Sha’ir Handbook last time you were here.

But there is something special about hunting a product for a long time and finally finding it.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’d never deprive your impressive collection of a book*. Yeah, there is something satisying, and more so because I found both “missing” supplements together at a time I could actually afford them. 🙂

* Seriously, folks. I thought my RPG collection was pretty good at over 300 books (I’ve never counted properly — just tried, but gave up after reaching 100 on a single shelf), but Inferno’s is like a freakin’ library!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close