Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Modelling a player character with Divis of the series Britannia in mind

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Modelling a player character with Divis of the series Britannia in mind

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by QuickAndDirty. This post has been viewed 156 times
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello ,
    how would you model a character like Divis from the series Britannia as a player character?
    I don’t need exact values , just the building blocks and the backgrounds to adopt.

I thought about making him a Tuomi living in the Battlelands.
    As human druids aren’t allowed in Hellfrost I thought about making him a Paladin of Eostre.
    So he could have a healing power and some powers to survive in nature.
    As he is an outcast and his mind at times is on the fringes of sanity,
    I wonder how that could be modelled best, as in an actuall play I want him to be able fit in to a group somehow…

For a while I even thought to make him a earth elemaentalist or a Freo Paladin…
    What would be your approach?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close