Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
LoF books inbound to warehouse from where?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost – Land of Fire LoF books inbound to warehouse from where?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wmarshal
    Minion

A recent update stated that the Land of Fire books have left the printers and were on the way to TAG. Can you clarify if this means the books are on a “slow boat from China”, on a truck from the next town over, or something in between? Depending on the situation it could still be some weeks/months before the books reach TAG.

wmarshal
    Minion

Any news or updates on this front?

dpmcalister
    Administrator

It’s been the Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody home? I’d be interested in an answer to this, too…I’m keen to get my grubby hands on my Kickstarter copy.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Last I heard a shipment was inbound from distant lands, though I have had little to do with that side of things. As for when it might hit the warehouse, we can’t say with much certainty until we hear the boat has docked, though I’m hoping for end of May (which will be ahead of our June release aim).

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close