Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Kickstarter Exclusive availibility.

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost – Land of Fire Kickstarter Exclusive availibility.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Briareos
    Minion

I just discovered Hellfrost today while browsing rpgnow and was wondering if things like the 8 exclusive PC characters will ever be released again? I’m not much for kickstarter exclusives it’s basically forcing a choice “Hey gamble that this doesn’t suck or miss out on a part of the experience FOREVER muhahahahaha” I know that’s not’s what the developers meant when they do KS exclusives but that’s what it always feels like to me 🙂

Enno
    Henchman

Such “exclusives” are just that; exclusives. They are not part of the experience, and are not part of any official publication – unless Wiggy and the backer work something out. In this case, it will be published as part of a product.

The edges on the bookmarks, for instance, will be part of future LoF products.

This is no CCG where you can fold the game unless you get a certain unique card, or sponsored event where you can only present officially approved characters.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close