Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost single adventure compendium

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost single adventure compendium

• This topic has 20 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3931 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jscifert
    Minion

Wiggy and Robin –

Is this massive tome reminiscent if the Daring Tales LE hardback? Will it be the same quality hardback book, or a soft-cover? The description details were unclear! Thanks!

Jeff

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

AFAIK it’s similar to the DTA version, only bigger. If you nedd that confirmed as 100% acurate, you’ll need to give Rob a nudge.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

There is no way on earth I am going to persuade the misses that I can have that too…

dammit

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

You’re looking at it as a one-off expense. Try this explanation on the missus.

“Darling, this book contains 20 major adventures and one minor one. As you know, love of my life, my friends and I play once a week. If each of the major adventures takes us an average of three weeks to play, this product works out at over a year’s worth of play. That’s a mere $12 a month, my dear! Far better value than buying a pizza. It is also a hardcover book, which means a saving on printer toner/ink, it will be signed by the author, who I am lead to believe is a fine and upstanding fellow, and, one day, I can sell it on for far more than I paid for it. It’s an investment, dearest wife!”

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Hah! That’s very good.

Unfortunately there’s two things that make saying that a little difficult.

1) I have a very similarly worded letter that was sent to her from a friend when Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary came out. It began, “The thing is, men need stuff…” It was successful. It does however mean that boat has now sailed.

2) She has stated under no uncertain terms, that considering I’ve done some pro bono proofreading for a certain book that she purchased for me last Christmas that I don’t yet have in physical form (;P) – I am not allowed to get any more HB books until that has arrived. Except at the UK games expo obviously XD.

…so it’s a good thing that Exalted 3rd Edition Kickstarter is still not out…and that I only backed FATE Core and Interface Zero as pdfs…*shhh*

Also, she games with me, and knows I have one of the adventures and we haven’t actually played it yet…

on another note…where is the preview button for these forums? Apologies if the HTML comes out squishy.

jscifert
    Minion

And ordered 🙂 Thanks for resolving the login issue, Rob 🙂

dpmcalister
    Administrator

on another note…where is the preview button for these forums?

There is no preview button for these forums.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ordered!

Luckyguy
    Minion

Looks like a great book. In looking at the product description it appears the Veteran and Heroic adventures are mixed up.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Hopefully this will work… A picture of the proof copy of the book on show at UK Games Expo this weekend. It’s a big beast!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close