Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Hellfrost Adventure Codex vs Compendiums

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Hellfrost Adventure Codex vs Compendiums

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Bryan. This post has been viewed 3813 times
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    CptMachine
    Minion

I should download mine this evening when I get chance to sit down in front of the PC. fallout has been eating my time.

"Life's a game; play to win." -Shaw family motto.

wmarshal
    Minion

The shipping chart only goes up to 3.1 pounds, but the codex is listed as being 3.68 pounds. Will the shipping be based on the 3.1 pound rate, or is their a higher shipping charge level that needs to be accounted for?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Honestly, I’m not 100% sure, mate. Shipping should come up on your order before you finalize, though.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

I just placed my preorder. It looks like the shipping tops out at the 3.1 pound range. I was charged $8 for Zone 3.

DGMiller
    Minion

Hmmm… I ordered a few weeks ago and haven’t gotten the link. My order status says “deleted.”

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’ll look into it for you. Might be Tuesday before I get an answer, though.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

DGMiller
    Minion

Robin replied to my email yesterday. He said he found record of my payment. The order number was 1826. Thanks!

Bryan
    Minion

Hello all,

I purchased the Codex (print and PDF) awhile back but just recently noticed a couple of issues with 2 of the adventures.

H4: Tales of Darkness – The trifold figures appear to be from V4: Death in the Mire. Is this in error or were there never any adventure specific figures for H4?

S5: The Fey Tower and The Deadly Glade – The figure factory does not allow me to “select” from the drop down menu as there is no button to open the drop down menu to populate the figures I want.

I do not have any of the individual adventures so not sure if this was an error with the Codex or perhaps an error in the download of the PDF.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close