Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
FREE battlemaps
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Enno enjoyed adventure NF1: The Curse of the Sand Lord so much that he created a set of battlemaps for the adventure. He’s generously allowed us to host them, so you can grab them for FREE!

Grab them here!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Forum link doesn’t work. Here the link from the news: http://www.tripleacegames.com/Downloads/HellFrostLOF/NF1%20Battlemaps%20Fan-Made.zip

Note: Please note that the maps are best printed in color on A0 or A1 respectively. Look into the files’ properties menu if you are using US paper sized, which are ANSI D and E respectively.

If you have access to a home office printer with A4 or Letter sized paper, please use the Poster function of Acrobat Reader. IIRC the maps are printed on ca. 16 pages then.

I downsized the Necropolis map to half its regular size, to make printing easier. Drop me an email if you would like to have the map in its original size or resize it yourself.

Have fun…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Fixed my link. Some systems accept spaces in urls; others add “&” as placeholders. I forgot the forums want the latter. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

I also made a few alterations to the maps to fit my style of gaming, and to give my players a few more options. Ignore them if you want to play a written… 😉

Enno
    Henchman

Fixed my link. Some systems accept spaces in urls; others add “&” as placeholders. I forgot the forums want the latter. :)

No big, mate 😛

And thanks for the honors…

JohnTaber
    Minion

Thanks! 😀

GAME ON!
    John T>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close