Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Five years gets closer

Home Forums The Lounge Five years gets closer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

As we creep toward TAG’s 5th bithday, we decided to send a brave minion into Wiggy’s writing cave to get his top 5 things about the last five years at TAG. No minions were permanently harmed in the making of this post. In no particular order, the hairy one replied…

#1) The fans. When we formed TAG there was the nagging doubt that we’d have no fanbase buying our products. That was quickly dispelled. The fans have embraced our worlds, and I like to think we’ve played our part by being available to answer questions and socialize with them on the forums and in person.

#2) Hellfrost. There’s no denying that producing an open and well-supported setting for Savage Worlds was a big risk. Five years on, and the fans are still showing us we made the right decision.

#3) Metal-Head. Writing Hellfrost has been a lot of fun, but I never once thought a Swedish melodic death metal band would be interesting in collaborating and turning a part of the world into a track. That The Unguided’s fans love the song is just the icing on that cake.

#4) Meeting Other Writers. I’d met (and been friends with) a few before joining TAG, but in the last five years I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a lot more like-minded folk. I won’t post names in case I forget someone and cause unintentional offence (plus it’s rude to name drop). They’ve welcomed the hairy British weirdo into the fold, and for that I am grateful.

#5) Ubiquity. As much as I like Savage Worlds, I’m still a gamer, and I enjoy playing other systems. Ubiquity gave me the challenge of learning a new system as a writer, and allowed me to produce some of my favorite TAG products to date.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

All of you from TAG did a tremendous job to create products for one of our favorite pasttimes.

I know that it’s still two weeks until the Quinquennial, but i want to use the opportunity to give everybody a hand.

πŸ˜€

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Jimbo
    Minion

I know that it’s still two weeks until the Quinquennial, but i want to use the opportunity to give everybody a hand.

OOh! can I have one with six fingers?
    Seriously though folks, Five years is a significant milestone in the life of any business. By now all of the bugs have been ironed out (mixing metaphors is fun. Try ‘A different kettle of ball games’ and see the blank stares you get) and you have a good idea what the future will bring financially. If you have got this far and you still intend to proceed then you have made it. Congratulations.

I am assessing the sanity of your posts using Graphology

Enno
    Henchman

5 years = 5 fingers πŸ˜‰

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close