Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Book Binding Issue
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kramday
    Minion

I got the actually LoF book in the mail today. I noticed that the first 15 pages are “bound” together at the top of page. It is like there are perforations along the page. It isn’t a huge deal, as I was able to slide a knife between the pages and get them separated. But I wanted to let you guys knows, since I did almost rip a couple of pages before I realized what the issue was.

Here is a pic. It should be clickable for a larger size.

Mark

Left is Death.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Sorry to hear that, kramday. We had one similar in the batch at UK Games Expo. Sadly, a few % of books in a print run can have some sort of defect. If it’s damaged the book, drop custserv@tripleacegames.com an e-mail and we’ll sort it out.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

amerigoV
    Minion

Its a horrible travesty and you should send him 2 new books. To easy his burden of pain, I’ll take the second one off his hands 🙂

(Kramday brought the book to our gaming session last night. Other than the pages issue the book got many “ooo’s” and “ah’s”)

Left is Death!

kramday
    Minion

No worries Wiggy. It is all good.

Mark

Left is Death.

Is anyone else’s copy of Curse of the Sand Lord a solid piece of cardboard?

Mine is totally glued together solid, just so weird I wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Really? That is just weird. Best drop custserv@tripleacegames.com a line about that, mate.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close