Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
An aesthetic question about oars

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Sundered Skies An aesthetic question about oars

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week ago by Canology. This post has been viewed 75 times
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Canology
    Minion

Hello, I hope someone still is reading this forum, I just recently decided to run a Sundered Skies campaign and had an aesthetic question;
    I notice that a lot of the artwork in Sundered Skies shows oars on the ships. What I can’t figure out is why they need oars. There is no water they can land in, and I can’t imagine an oar would add much thrust waving around in the air. 🙂
    I am sure I am overthinking things, but I am sure my players will question it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close