Cthulhu dreams no longer in his house at R’lyeh
For the last year TAG has been engaged in summoning Cthulhu from his watery depths. Now, the stars are right, and the Great Old One has risen to claim the world as his own!
With the blessings of the Great Old One, this full-color supplement delves into the Lovecraft Mythos as it was a generation before his stories.
Here, nothing Lovecraft wrote on later adventures is canon, allowing you to shape events, engage with Mythos-related figures before the weight of reality wore them down, and explore dread sites as you see fit.
Open the covers of this tome of eldritch lore and you’ll find:
* New options for characters prepared to stand against the horrors of the Lovecraft Mythos.
* Dread rituals for summoning alien fiends and communing with eldritch gods.
* A tour of the many places spoken of in Lovecraft’s tales.
* A bestiary of monsters who very existence can tear down the walls of sanity.
* Advice for playing in the Lovecraft Mythos.
A pre-order for the hardcover book is available from the TAG store only.
Leagues of Cthulhu is powered by the Ubiquity game engine and requires both Leagues of Adventure and Leagues of Gothic Horror.