Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Wiggy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wmarshal 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 128 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TAG Robin
    Administrator

Hi Folks

Rob here the other half of Triple Ace Games.

You may have noticed wiggy has not been talking much over the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately he has suffered a stroke and he is going to be away from work, writing and social media for some time. I’m not sure when he might be back at this point.

I will continue to monitor the discussion here and chip in when I can.

Hellfrost is Wiggy and is the only true authority on this subject so although I might be able to give some feedback Wiggy will be the only person to truly know some answers.

At the last discussion i had with wiggy, the thought of being able to bring the whole of the HF world to life excited him and I know he was looking forward to diving into that world.

I hope you will all wish him well as he recovers and I am hoping to see him back in a few months time.

wmarshal
    Minion

I hope he gets well soon, but I also hope he takes the time he needs to recover without rushing it. Thank you for the update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close