Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Who rules the dukedom of Eastheath?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Who rules the dukedom of Eastheath?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Quigs 1 week, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 135 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Owl Consular
    Minion

Hello!
    I have one question about Magocraty. Who rules the dukedom of Eastheath? The Gazetteer says the followings:

Ruler: Mage-Duke Eastheath of the Second Sphere

the duchess is trying to
    secure an agreement

I searched for an answer on the old and new TAG forums, but to no avail.

For de runerne de lyster han å vinne!..

helcanare
    Minion

I also found it weird that this is the only domain with no named ruler and the strangest stuff history (broke his stuff so golems won’t capture it?!). No answers found in any books that I am aware off though.

edit: oh, you were talking abut the gender. Even stranger than. I think Shadowlords are up to something.

Battle Skald from occupied Vestmark

Quigs
    Minion

I believe the Gazetteer is a typo as the current ruler of Eastheath should read “Mage-Duchess Eastheath”.

She is mentioned in a couple places within the Hellfrost Atlas, and as you pointed out, in the Gazetteer too. Only one mention of the Mage-Duke Eastheath was made, which again, as you noted, was in the Ruler line of the Gazetteer entry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close