Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
What is Skyfall?
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    helcanare
    Minion

In the Legendary Relics supplement in the section on the Master Stuffs it says “Others may be in the ruins of the numerous settlements destroyed since the Skyfall”. However, I cannot find what is Skyfall anywhere (Atlas, Gazetteer, Player’s Handbook). Am I missing something and where can I read about it?

Battle Skald from occupied Vestmark

amerigoV
    Minion

I would be too. I have quite a bit of stuff in RealmWorks and that term does not pop up.

Left is Death!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

A left over from a nearly draft.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

helcanare
    Minion

A left over from a nearly draft.

That’s a shame, it sounds really cool

Battle Skald from occupied Vestmark

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The original origin of the Hellfrost was a shift on the planet’s axis. I’d been reading a lot about Earth crustal displacement back then. 🙂

The Skyfall reference was caught and removed when Legendary Relics was superseded by Legendary Endeavors. That sentence now reads… “Others may be in the ruins of the numerous settlements destroyed since the Ice Rise…”

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close