Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
What Hellfrost Item Should Be Next On My List?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost What Hellfrost Item Should Be Next On My List?

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 2581 times
Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JohnTaber
    Minion

Fine twist my arm…just bought all of the Region Compendiums…now I should be all set. 🙂

GAME ON!
    John T>

dpmcalister
    Administrator

+ Perilous Place <- for my current Daring Tales Of Adventures campaign. :)

Perilous Places is excellent for all systems IMHO. Obviously the mechanical aspects are suited to Savage Worlds but the ideas behind them are a nice shot in the arm for any GM (again IMHO).

Fine twist my arm…just bought all of the Region Compendiums…now I should be all set. :)

I would buy a print compendium of all the Region Guides if TAG ever decided to Kickstart one 😉 (and I own all of the PDFs – and have printed out most of them myself)

JohnTaber
    Minion

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JohnTaber wrote:</div>
    Fine twist my arm…just bought all of the Region Compendiums…now I should be all set. :)

I would buy a print compendium of all the Region Guides if TAG ever decided to Kickstart one ;) (and I own all of the PDFs – and have printed out most of them myself)

[Raise hand!] Me too. 🙂

GAME ON!
    John T>

dpmcalister
    Administrator

If you Kickstart it they will pledge 😉

Enno
    Henchman

In the current form, i’m more for the PDF versions. In my games i copy the relevant parts and additions to my regular game notes. I prefer to game lightly (carrying only the absolute necessary books to the table), PDF files are more versatile on my tablet i bring as my backup library.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Luckyguy
    Minion

I had no idea Perlious Places was out there. I picked it up and it looks great. Thanks for the tip Enno.

Enno
    Henchman

You’re welcome. 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close