Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
What Hellfrost Item Should Be Next On My List?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost What Hellfrost Item Should Be Next On My List?

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 2580 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JohnTaber
    Minion

Hi Hellfrostians: I am going to be starting a Hellfrost campaign sometime early next year. I have the three main books, the Rasilon book, and the massive every adventure book.

What should I get next?

I was thinking of the Organization PDF…or maybe one of the region packs…or maybe the encounters book…what would folks who have these products recommend?

Thanks!
    John T>

GAME ON!
    John T>

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Out of curiosity, what do you mean “Rassilon book”? Guessing it’s the Expansion, but folk may be confused.

My usual advice is pick where you want to set your campaign, and grab the appropriate Region Guide. While you can’t grab them individually from the TAG store anymore, you can use the additional Guides in the bundle to plunder for ideas to transplant to your chosen region.

The Organizational Guide is excellent if you have players who are part of a specific organization. Not only do they get a few new Edges (in many cases), but the added material should help them and YOU get the most from using the organization in your campaign.

Other than that, buy EVERYTHING while it’s on sale. πŸ˜€

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnTaber
    Minion

Re. “Rassilon Book”. Yeah, I mean the Rassilon Expansion.

Re. Halloween Sale. Why do you think I am asking now?!? I guess your reply answers my question about the discount applying to PDFs…sounds like it does! πŸ˜€

What to buy…what to buy…sounds like I want at least the Organizational Guide and the appropriate region guide…need to figure out where to set my campaign first…luckily I have until Nov 6th. πŸ˜‰

GAME ON!
    John T>

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Re. Halloween Sale. Why do you think I am asking now?!? I guess your reply answers my question about the discount applying to PDFs…sounds like it does!

I didn’t set it up, but it says general sale, so I’m guessing it applies to everything in the store equally. It’s very rare we split general sales into just PDF or print.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnTaber
    Minion

I didn’t buy EVERYTHING but I did get these three…for only $25.17!!! SUCH A BARGAIN!!! πŸ˜€
    + Hellfrost Organization Guide
    + Hellfrost Encounter Book #1
    + Perilous Place <- for my current Daring Tales Of Adventures campaign. πŸ™‚

Thanks! πŸ˜€

GAME ON!
    John T>

Enno
    Henchman

Good choice, mate πŸ˜€

Don’t limit Perilous Places to more pulpy games. As a toolkit it has a lot of ideas usable in any kind of game, even in Hellfrost.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Thanks!

Thank you for your custom, good sir!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnTaber
    Minion

I’m actually debating ordering ALL of the Region Guide Compendium PDFs while you have the sale going…boy that would be a huge savings over buying them individually…still trying to decide if my wallet can handle it… πŸ™‚

GAME ON!
    John T>

JohnTaber
    Minion

I did some math…to get all of the region guides on DriveThruRPG would cost $125.09. At full price from the TAG site they cost 5 x $15 = $75. With the sale they cost $52.50! SERIOUS DEAL!

[John fingers through his virtual PayPal wallet.]

GAME ON!
    John T>

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Not bad for over 500 pages stuffed full of tasty goodies and useful information, even if I do say so myself. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close