Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
What did you do in Dragon's Spine?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Sundered Skies What did you do in Dragon's Spine?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thecrimsonidol 1 year, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 102 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!
    Let’s try to bring more life into this forum.

My party has reached for the first time Dragon’s Spine, just after the quest “Fate of The Summoner”. Whitescale (the Chosen white drakin from that adventures) is with the party, and in my game I decided him to actually be a “her” and a noble from a rich family.
    She’s thankful to the pc for what they have done and invited them to her family mansion as guests. (so they’ll enter the part of the Island where non-drakin are not allowed).

There’s more:

– they heard voices around about an orcs killer, named Orc’s Bane, whose name they recoignezed from an old prophecy (in my game the lightbringer didn’t asked the pc to search for the soul artifact). Will they follow this voices?

– they also have to do a horrible job; kill a drakin merchant fled from Gateway to here in the name of Gladwing, who coerced them to do it

What’s hidden in the inner sanctum of the Island? Will they kill the drakin merchant for the money promised by the Crime Lord? Is the merchant evil and deserve it?

I frankly have no idea… 😀 😀 😀 😀 hasn’t be able to plan anything because I was too busy with job/other things…

So… what have you done in dragon’s spine? Any idea about how the interior of the island would be? Dunno why, but I was thinking about a Japanese stile of living….
    Do you have any tips for this island?

I’ll let you know how it went.

Thank you and have a nice game

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close