Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Void Glow = Light?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 4 years, 11 months ago. This post has been viewed 143 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

McCurmudgeon
    Minion

So all light in the sunder skies comes from the void glow, but does that mean that before Lightbringer was destroyed the Skies were completely dark?

Champion of Chronos

Enno
    Henchman

In the Shattered City Island Guide Lifebringer is mentioned, the forgotten god of the Sun.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

McCurmudgeon
    Minion

Yeah, but I assumed the reason he was a forgotten god was that there was no sun anymore and no reason to worship him.

Could it have been that the void glow had always been there, but only took on its maddening aspects after Lightbringer was sundered?

Champion of Chronos

Enno
    Henchman

Since no glow of any kind is mentioned before the Sundering, i doubt that. But like many things in the skies, there are no arguments against it either.

For me the pre-Sundered Skies setting is a hollow world circling a ordinary star. On first glance it appears like any typical star system to conceal the Demons heart from Chaos. So stars are a possiblity, just to keep up the ruse.

Other may have other imaginings of the setting.

As long as Dave doesn’t give us something official, its every GMs call, if this topic ever comes up in the game (which is doubtful). It’s your game… 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close