Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Very informal survey

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wmarshal 3 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 52 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi folks,

We listen to your wishes and, when we can, we act on them. The Region/Realm Guides and the Atlas Kickstarter are testament to that. To that end, I’m conducting a very unofficial survey to see if there is any interest in an Encounters Book #2 focused on Land of Fire.

Please note that we’re not even considering such a book right now – we’ve never raised the idea internally and there are plenty of other projects in the queue. This is purely a fact finding exercise to see if it’s even worth us considering a Kickstarter in the future. And by future I mean “very, very unlikely to be in 2014.”

You can keep replies simple (i.e. “Yes” or “No”), elaborate to your heart’s content with flowery speech, or produce a wish list (color maps or encounters listed alphabetically by name and then by Rank, so all the Novice encounters are grouped together, for instance).

The more we know what you want to see, the better we can focus our creative minds into seeing if such a project is viable.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

amerigoV
    Minion

Yes. I have always been a fan of the Book of Lairs (from AD&D) and these books are akin to them – nice, simple mini adventures that can grow into bigger ones

(I am actually using three old Book of Lairs encounters in my 50 Fathoms game at the moment – nothing like finding out the mast you just put in your ship contains a pissed off Dryad!)

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

You know my answer, mate. A definitive YES!

The first Encounters Book became one of the most versatile tools for preparing Hellfrost adventures (even adventures for other settings i play from time to time), as the scenes therein are so easily adaptable, combinable and changable.

As far as Land of Fire is concerned EB2 could become even more valuable, since there won’t be so many official adventures as for Hellfrost itself.

I would like it done in color this time, if feasible. Could be a stretch goal.

Include and expand the Year to Remember freebie in it, if you have new ideas for it.

But before you plan on doing EB2 i would like to see a RELIGION BOOK for Hellfrost, just to get the series of printed supplements for the Frozen North to some completion 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

cwyantis
    Minion

I would like to see another Encounters book as well. However I would also like a religion book as well. I would like to see all the Gods and their info in one encompassing book. One of my favorite gaming supplements is The Book of The Righteous by Green Ronin. I love reading that tome.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

A religion book wouldn’t repeat anything from the HFPG. What it would contain is expanded details on the clergy, festivals, minor deities, inhuman deities, and the Region Guides covering Godsheim and the Abyss.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

Yes. I would like to seem some encounters that have the conflicts between different factions of the PC races as well as other civilizations such as the scavengers/metal men and such.

Enno
    Henchman

Yes. I would like to seem some encounters that have the conflicts between different factions of the PC races as well as other civilizations such as the scavengers/metal men and such.

Like in EB1?

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

wmarshal
    Minion

Yes, but more so. The wild monster/leypa/chimera encounters aren’t as interesting to me, but I understand others have different tastes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close