Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Variant Blazing Star Deckplans

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Daring Tales Variant Blazing Star Deckplans

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raikenclw 3 years ago. This post has been viewed 111 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raikenclw
    Minion

Hi.

Many, many moons ago (literally, as I think it’s been over a year now), I complained on these boards about how the interior layout of the Blazing Star didn’t match the exterior pic.

(Yeah. I was knocking FREE stuff. I’m not proud of it.)

Anyway . . . After some discussion, Mr. Jordon Peacock told me that it would be perfectly fine for me to create my own variant version of his work and – when I finished – post my efforts here. Well, I finally got around to finishing.

Basically, I used Windows Paint (a rather crude editing program but it’s the one I sorta know) to re-arrange the components of Mr. Peacocks work, then filled in the gaps with my own (much cruder) drawing. Since I didn’t include anyone else’s work, I have not violated anyone’s IP (violating their artistic sensibilities may be another matter . . . ). For reference purposes, I have included Mr. Peacock’s original exterior view at the bottom of my work, although I did take the opportunity (since on-line space is limitless) to attach the engine pods in their final positions.

Since I’m not sure how to post images here, I am instead posting a link to a wiki page dedicated to these images, on the site that hosts the SW PbP game I’m currently running:

(I finally figured out that in order to post a link, I need to paste the URL into the post directly.)

https://www.tavern-keeper.com/campaign/181/page/2518

raikenclw
    Minion

You know, maybe it was on the PEG boards that I complained originally . . .

Guess I should put these over there, anyway . . .

Enno
    Henchman

Thanks, mate. Nice work…

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

raikenclw
    Minion

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close