Many, many moons ago (literally, as I think it’s been over a year now), I complained on these boards about how the interior layout of the Blazing Star didn’t match the exterior pic.
(Yeah. I was knocking FREE stuff. I’m not proud of it.)
Anyway . . . After some discussion, Mr. Jordon Peacock told me that it would be perfectly fine for me to create my own variant version of his work and – when I finished – post my efforts here. Well, I finally got around to finishing.
Basically, I used Windows Paint (a rather crude editing program but it’s the one I sorta know) to re-arrange the components of Mr. Peacocks work, then filled in the gaps with my own (much cruder) drawing. Since I didn’t include anyone else’s work, I have not violated anyone’s IP (violating their artistic sensibilities may be another matter . . . ). For reference purposes, I have included Mr. Peacock’s original exterior view at the bottom of my work, although I did take the opportunity (since on-line space is limitless) to attach the engine pods in their final positions.
Since I’m not sure how to post images here, I am instead posting a link to a wiki page dedicated to these images, on the site that hosts the SW PbP game I’m currently running:
(I finally figured out that in order to post a link, I need to paste the URL into the post directly.)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.