Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
UK Games Expo 2014

Home Forums Conventions UK Games Expo 2014

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 3 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 101 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Yes, I’m talking about next year already! I’ve booked a hotel room for me and Mrs. Wiggy already at the convention hotel. If any TAGgers are going and want to meet up on Thursday night, we’ll be free for drinks. Given it’s almost a year away, it would be great to see some European fans over there.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

And the flights are booked, so me and Mrs Wiggy are definitely going (barring disasters, naturally). I hope some of you European types might be able to get over this year — be good to meet you in the flesh, so to speak.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

My flights are booked as well – unfortunately for Expo though, they’re from Gatwick to Orlando on the Monday prior (Late May Bank Holiday in the UK/Memorial Day in the US). Would have loved to have been there again (it’ll be the first one I’ve missed in 5 years) but this was the only period where the whole family could get holidays 🙁

On the plus side, while you’re roleplaying on the Saturday afternoon/evening (bearing in mind the 5 hour time difference), I’ll be on an airboat in the Everglades looking for ‘gators 😉

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Your name shall be stricken from the ROll of Illustrious Minions and ground unto dust. 🙂 Reckon Florida won’t be as much fun. 😉

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

I’ll certainly be more sober 😉

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

😀

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

One week to go before we fly down to Expo!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close