Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Ubiquity Settings

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 3 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 148 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Spence
    Minion

IS there any chance that Hellfrost might be converted to Ubiquity?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi Spence,

About the same chance as me winning the Lottery without buying a ticket. πŸ™‚

If I was going to do a fantasy setting for Ubiquity, I’d start from scratch, not try to convert nearly 2 million words to a different system.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Spence
    Minion

Arrrggggghhhhh πŸ˜‰

So….any plans for a Ubiquity fantasy setting? πŸ™‚

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Not until there is a Ubiquity Core Rulebook, no. Having to include the rules in a setting greatly restricts room for setting material.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Spence
    Minion

Hmmm… that’s a bummer.

But completely understandable. I guess I’ll have to go poke at Exiles forum.

Not that I think there will suddenly be a core book, but it will make me feel better πŸ™‚

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hopefully now Mars is funded, Jeff will turn his attentions to a core rulebook. It would really help the system grow. The rules in any of the setting books can be used generically, but there’s a lot of genre specific rules and numerous tweaks.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Spence
    Minion

Yep,

I’d definitely like to see a core book.

kreider204
    Minion

Yep,

I’d definitely like to see a core book.

Me too. As a former Savage Worlds devotee who has become a Ubiquity covert, I think Ubiquity could become as popular as SW with the right support, and the very first step there is a core book. Then we need Wiggy to do for Ubiquity what he did for SW: write a bunch of cool tollkits and settings. πŸ™‚ Seriously, I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that Wiggy is largely responsible for the success of SW, and it’d be great to see the same happen for Ubiquity.

Anyway, let’s all keep bugging Jeff for a core book. But after Revelations of Mars comes out – he’s probably stressed enough as it is. πŸ™‚

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

You’re too kind! I do have an idea for a Ubiquity fantasy setting now…

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Spence
    Minion

You’re too kind! I do have an idea for a Ubiquity fantasy setting now…

πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close