Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Ubiquity Dice

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 89 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

snate56
    Minion

After seeing (and ordering) the lovely Gothic Horror Dice during the Kickstarter, I was wondering if there are any other six sided Ubiquity Dice out there. I haven’t been able to find any.

SteveN

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Not that we’re aware of, but we will be making more sets for our other settings.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

bloodshadows
    Minion

This may have been answered elsewhere and I missed it, but is there a reason why you chose to go away from the traditional 8-sided Ubiquity dice? I love the D6’s but we lose the ability to roll fewer dice that we get with the D8’s.

Mike

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

The Ubiquity dice are trademarked by Exile Games. They also cost more to produce. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close