Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
The Vote Is In – LOF!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    amerigoV
    Minion

As our Ptolus Game of Thrones game nears its end (the PCs may or many not be burned at the stake for consorting with demons by the Inquisition), I had the group vote for their preference to adventure in Rassilon or Al-Shirkuh (or mixed) to start my preparation for the next game. Vote was almost unanimous – LoF! We are all long-term D&Ders/fantasy gamers, so it was not surprising they had an interest in something with a slightly different flavor.

I plan to use Wiggy’s adventures (Curse of the Sand Lord + Tales from the Sand) in the framework of a storyteller. This will be someone recounting the wondrous tales of our heroes (hopefully the limelight will keep them from consorting with demons again). I will cap off the campaign with the old AD&D series Desert of Desolation. It will need some Savaging to get it out of the room by room dungeon crawl mode. With a few story tweaks it will make an Epic cap to a LOF game IMO.

Once it gets off the ground, I’ll post some of the action here.

Left is Death!

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Desert of Desolation – one of my favorite adventures! An epic voyage through the sands.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Desert of Desolation is one of my all-time favorites too.

While we’re on it, good old Midkemia Press’ Towns of the Outlands may come handy.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

I just got the nod – the next session is the last for the current campaign. Burning the PCs at the stake makes a good segue way to Land of Fire!

Also – thanks for the link, Enno.

(fyi I have not ditched my Lizardmen campaign idea that I posted in the Hellfrost board – just decided that idea would be a good “change of pace” campaign after the group gets fully Hellfrost-ized.)

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

Lizardmen roam both in Al-Shirkuh and Rassilon, so you will find plenty of opportunities to weave their “plot” into your campaign.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

After all their demon consorting in the current game, I am trying to redirect them back to the good side. Sacrifice of “people” might slow their progress.

But did pitch the Lizardman campaign to two of them just to see if they like it – good feedback. So it will come. It will come.

Left is Death!

amerigoV
    Minion

Exciting week – CharGen and kickoff session on Wednesday!

Left is Death!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close