Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
The Baker's Daughter at FG-Con Nov 1-3, 2013?

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings All for One: Régime Diabolique The Baker's Daughter at FG-Con Nov 1-3, 2013?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JohnK 2 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 49 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Hi!

I have prepared an adventure using All for One for the upcoming FG Con, called La Fille du Boulanger.

I haven’t set a time yet (it has to be compatible with GMT +1), i.e. I am still flexible.

Is there any interest here in playing it?

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, AstaSyneri,

Hi!

I have prepared an adventure using All for One for the upcoming FG Con, called La Fille du Boulanger.

I haven’t set a time yet (it has to be compatible with GMT +1), i.e. I am still flexible.

Is there any interest here in playing it?

While I won’t be at the convention, I would love to see the scenario and run it on my gaming group, and possibly at a convention down the road. Any chance of seeing the adventure?

You can drop me an e-mail at johnk100 AT sympatico DOT ca . 🙂

Hope to hear from you. 🙂

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Sorry – the interest was low at the time and I didn’t finish preparing the adventure. Now the Fantasy Grounds conversion is done (the one of All for One, not the adventure) and I am running this adventure at FG Con VI (www.fg-con.com).

I’ll likely be tweaking it until then (and after, too).

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, AstaSyneri,

So any chance that you’d be willing to share the scenario in whatever form it’s in at the moment? I’m not worried about the game stats being in SW format (I run Ubiquity AFO), as to be honest, I’d just like to have a scenario that I could run at a convention.

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close