Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Terrible News

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 516 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We have just learned that Hans Bothe, known to many of you as Enno, has sadly passed away. Many of you knew him for his encyclopedic knowledge of Hellfrost, his presence on the forums, and as one of our lead editors. He was also a strong voice in his native German gaming community. He was all those things, but far more than that he was a good friend, someone we were proud to know.

This has hit us hard, as it has his family and friends. The next issue of TAG Talk will be dedicated to his memory. For now, though, I leave you with The Empty Chair (by Kenzer & Co.).

The Empty Chair: Eulogy for a Gamer

There is an empty chair,
    at the table this day.
    A hallowed place where,
    a friend once played.
    The roll of his dice,
    my ears long to hear.
    Or perhaps it would suffice,
    if he should suddenly appear.
    With character sheet in hand,
    and a bag of Cheeze-doodles to share.
    All his friends would stand,
    as he sat in the empty chair.
    I hear his voice a-callin’,
    and it ties my heart in a knot.
    For he cries, “Though a comrade has fallen,
    You must play for those who cannot.”
    We conquered worlds on the run,
    he and I in the name of fun.
    And as others may come and go,
    I make both both friend and foe.
    But what I long for most,
    is our past now long a ghost.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Robin
    Administrator

I am very sad to hear of his passing – thank you Enno for all you’ve done for Triple Ace Games Ltd – we will not forget you sir.

DVeight
    Minion

May he rest in peace.

Enno was instrumental to our gaming group when we started playing Hellfrost 5-6 years ago. Great support and though we didn’t know him in person, we felt the friendship and kinship across the seas.

Our condolences to his family and friends.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Really sorry to hear this. If you need any help with anything just let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close