Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Team Building through BattleFury!

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Sundered Skies Team Building through BattleFury!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  amerigoV 5 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 42 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

amerigoV
    Minion

At Origins (a con here in Columbus Ohio, USA), I got to play some Sundered Skies – The Fate of the Summoner. This was run by a new generation GM – (a young lady a few years out of college). I ran Argo the Orc Cleric of the Battlemaster. The tone was set for the game when I got the a Joker in the first round of the first fight and cast BattleFury with a raise, making sure all in the party were in range. Basically everyone failed and was inspired by the glory of the Battlelord. Even the mage got a glorious kill with is staff in hand to hand (for some reason, he stayed a few game inches away from my guy after that).

The team really grew to greatness for the Battlelord. Brought a tear my Argo’s orcish eye. I think that is now my favorite spell 🙂

Left is Death!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close