Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Tales from the Sands PDF released to Kickstarter Backers!

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost – Land of Fire Tales from the Sands PDF released to Kickstarter Backers!

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 2128 times
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

So did i, all solved now. And there was much rejoicing

Will the characters mentioned in the first alinea of the first adventure be uploaded soon?

amerigoV
    Minion

The original version of that adventure had the mathemagician as the Evil Villain™. He was after missing pieces of a formula that would open a gate to the Bottomless Pit and release thousands of demons onto an unsuspecting world, and duped the heroes into helping.

Then it got changed to a evil mathemagician trying to rework crreation. That version was called The God Formula.

Despite the changes, I liked the idea of a mathematics based AB and kept the NPC as the patron. I hated algebra at school (but enjoyed calculus at college), but it fits magic quite well — all those lovely variables to calculate.

A project I was on we had a couple of guys we called Batman and Robin (and not for a good reason). So we all looked up villains to be their foes. I was never deep into the Batman comics, but I was overjoyed to find out one of his villains was the Actuary. Muhahaha! Sadly, he was never “popular” enough to make it into the movies or video games that I know of.

Might have to crack out my Actuarial books and make up some spells:

1=Ax + dax

That is the universal translator in actuarial science – definitely that spell to create unlife from death.

Left is Death!

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Received the, signed, print version this afternoon. Thanks 🙂

I’ve received my playing cards but not my physical copy of TftS. Hopefully, it will arrive in time for me to use it when I run Reign of Fire at Expo for you guys.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi Scion,

Not sure what type you pledged for. The UK/European hardbacks have been sent out. We’re waiting on delivery of the UK/European softbacks – shouldn’t be much longer.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Hi Wiggy

I pledged at the £34 level for the hardback plus adding the cards separately.

Cheers

SoN

Enno
    Henchman

Received my signed hardback and action deck this morning. A very nice surprise at breakfast. Thanks, guys! 😀

Now i have to wait for the 5 Hellfrost dice i ordered with my pledge. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close