Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Tales from the Sands PDF released to Kickstarter Backers!

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost – Land of Fire Tales from the Sands PDF released to Kickstarter Backers!

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by Enno. This post has been viewed 2131 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    TAG Robin
    Administrator

We have some great news!

Tales from the Sands is complete! This means that we can now release the PDF version to all our backers.

Every backer should have received an email today from our kickstarter address with details and a link to download the PDF of Tales from the Sands and any of the add-on PDF’s ordered too.

We hope you enjoy this first part of the reward you pledged for – more to follow shortly!

The printing of the Hardback and Softback editions will be starting next week so we should be able to deliver these soon!

Best wishes

Rob & Wiggy

amerigoV
    Minion

For whatever reason, I immediately jumped the Sinbad tale only to find:

New Arcane Background: Mathemagic

As an actuary here in real life ™, you have just guaranteed yourself a number of future Hellfrost sales with that little “addition”.

(heh, as an actuary, I guess I should use the necromancy-style trappings)

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

😀 Behold the Wrath of the Mather!

A very fine book, indeed.

Can’t wait to see it in print.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

Behold the Wrath of the Mather!

Don’t laugh – we actuaries have two choices over time– either change the tables or adjust the masses. We hate to change the tables.

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

Don’t tell; i studied Math, Physics and Computer Science for quite some time…

BTW the actuary is the only hero who can stand against the Mathter, if you know the story…

😛

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Hi..

I backed by way of the store and did not receive a mail. Anything amiss?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

So did Enno, and he seems to have got his. Check your spam folder as the first port of call, mate.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

For whatever reason, I immediately jumped the Sinbad tale only to find:

New Arcane Background: Mathemagic

As an actuary here in real life ™, you have just guaranteed yourself a number of future Hellfrost sales with that little “addition”.

(heh, as an actuary, I guess I should use the necromancy-style trappings)

😀

The original version of that adventure had the mathemagician as the Evil Villain™. He was after missing pieces of a formula that would open a gate to the Bottomless Pit and release thousands of demons onto an unsuspecting world, and duped the heroes into helping.

Then it got changed to a evil mathemagician trying to rework crreation. That version was called The God Formula.

Despite the changes, I liked the idea of a mathematics based AB and kept the NPC as the patron. I hated algebra at school (but enjoyed calculus at college), but it fits magic quite well — all those lovely variables to calculate.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Spam folder checked…paypal checked to see if payment got through. No spam of lof found, payment done. Weird

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’ll fire Rob an e-mail.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close