Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
TAG Chat

Home Forums The Lounge TAG Chat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi folks,

As you may have seen, we now have the capability for live chats. This gives us the oportunity to talk to you guys about various projects and answer questions in real time. I’d like to run a test tomorrow (Wednesday, 1st May). Since it’s a test, I’ll be online from 6 pm to midnight British Summer Time. No particular topic — just want to make sure it all works before we do an official TAG TALK — so pop by and ask questions.

Wiggy

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Inferno
    Minion

So, if my math is correct that’s 1pm to 7pm Eastern in the States?

dpmcalister
    Administrator
    Enno
    Henchman

So, if my math is correct thatโ€™s 1pm to 7pm Eastern in the States?

Correct your math is, young padawan… ๐Ÿ˜‰

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Enno.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by dpmcalister.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Okay, the TAG TALK system works, so I’m ending the test early. Huge thanks to Mitchw for logging in and helping with the test. Once Land of Fire is released I’ll arrange a time and date for a formal chat about Hellfrost’s hot neighbor. Keep an eye on the front page news feed or Facebook for details.

In the meantime, now’s your chance to grab the whole HF adventure line in one 580-page limited edition volume! Go check the front page for details.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Sorry. Tried to show up, but our current Deadlands Noir game took a bit longer then expected. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enno
    Henchman

In the meantime, nowโ€™s your chance to grab the whole HF adventure line in one 580-page limited edition volume! Go check the front page for details.

:O WOW!

Hadn’t i bought the available softcovers recently, that would have been a must-have for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close