Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
SWADE Conversion
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We’ll be adding material from across the existing books into the core books and officially removing some previous core material. Any material not included in the new book will be considered non-canonical until we decide to revise it.

If we want HF to reach a new generation of gamers, multiple books won’t get us very far – stores much prefer single books as they’re easier to sell than telling a potential customer. Pathfinder and D&D have that market clout, but we don’t. The Kickstarter campaign may allow us to offer backers player-only books for their group, but there won’t be a Player’s Guide entering the retail chain.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Quigs
    Minion

Oh hell yeah. Any idea when said kickstarter is likely to happen?

SalieriC
    Minion

Yes, I see the problem. It can be daunting if you need to purchase at least three books to even get started. But splitting it in two (Players Guide and Game Masters Guide) is fine I think. But well that’s just my opinion and the mysterious “new generation of gamers” might think different about it. 😀

Anyway, I’m anxious to see what you’ll end up with. Could you share the schedule with us? I suspect you have a lot of stuff going on. I’m guessing Land of Water will be delayed quite a bit by this. But is Hellfrost revised top priority atm? No pressure, just curious. SDX was fine until now, it’ll be fine for the next months as well.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

In general terms, HF is a priority, but not our top priority – that’s reserved for a different project. We’ll be starting to discuss things in more solid terms when we begin to get new art ordered over the next few months. 🙂 Likely it will be 2020 before the book is out.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Red-24
    Minion

Likely it will be 2020 before the book is out.

I read this and thought “I can’t wait two more years!”. Then I realized it’s halfway through 2019. Still living in the past I guess.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close