Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
SWADE Conversion
  • This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Red-24. This post has been viewed 1332 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    goodmanje
    Minion

Hurry up with the SWADE conversion.

amerigoV
    Minion

SWADE!
    SWADE!
    SWADE!

Left is Death!

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Enno mentioned in December that the queue was quite packed and so it might be later rather than sooner.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

There are no plans for a SWADE conversion.

There are plans for a totally revised edition of Hellfrost using the SWADE rules, though.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Red-24
    Minion

Wiggy, that’s awesome news. I’ve finally purchased every Hellfrost product and will gladly purchase them again.

I just posted a question about sharing my Conversion notes for SWADE with a power points based spell list. With your permission I’ll share it as a stopgap measure until the new version is out.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world" - Obi Wan Kenobi

goodmanje
    Minion

Id love to check out your conversion notes!!

SalieriC
    Minion

There are no plans for a SWADE conversion.

There are plans for a totally revised edition of Hellfrost using the SWADE rules, though.

Uff… So that means that at least the Players Guide, Bestiary and the two Expansions need to get a revised edition. Probably even Arcane Lore, Heroes and Villains, Encounters Book and … That’s a lot of stuff, I really need to raise funds… again. 😀
    And then there is Land of Fire… Good grief! there are so many releases.

Will you release them all individually again or just put every additional foes into a new Bestiary and every additional hindrances, edges and setting rules in a new Players Guide? This would be convenient but maybe let the price of the two explode and let us waiting even longer?

Anyway, I have a request to make: Please, please, please, with sugar on top, give the new release(s) convenient summary tables with edges, hindrances and spells. I made tables for Hellfrost and Land of Fire which contain every single edge and hindrance ever released (for my personal use only of course) and it really helps a lot making new characters.

Quigs
    Minion

When you say “Hellfrost revised edition” is that the same as the SWADE Jumpstart book? Or is this something new?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Right now, our plan is to revise the three core books into one volume and see what happens next. It won’t be a reprint with SWADE changes. There will be changes.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

SalieriC
    Minion

Might be just the right time to sort out some things that bother you. Although I have to say that I would prefer a new Players Guide containing the two expansions and the few edges and hindrances of the other books rather than a combined Players Guide, Bestiary and Gazetteer. It’s inconvinient to have the players material scattered across many books (especially when you’re like me and constantly forget where that particular edge was published) while no player ever misses the Bestiary and Gazetteer when making his awesome, game breaking character. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close