Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Split: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Home Forums General Game Chat & Tales from the Table Split: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raikenclw 3 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 56 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Trying to get hold of a copy of Magic Box – not likely to happen unless I spend at least Β£50!

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

raikenclw
    Minion

Trying to get hold of a copy of Magic Box – not likely to happen unless I spend at least Β£50!

Wow! I now consider myself very lucky! I happened across one at a (relatively) local used book/cd/dvd store for $10 a few months back. Which Google says currently equals Β£5.87.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

If anyone finds a print copy at a reasonable price I’ll happily cover postage πŸ˜‰ (I was willing to pay Β£25 including postage for the copy I saw recently so about $40 including postage)

I do have the PDF already, but I do like print – especially as it’s the only book for the Buffy RPG that I’m missing in print πŸ˜‰

raikenclw
    Minion

(I’ve been gone a while and I’m still learning how to work the new site, so please bear with any errors . . .)

If anyone finds a print copy at a reasonable price I’ll happily cover postage πŸ˜‰ (I was willing to pay Β£25 including postage for the copy I saw recently so about $40 including postage)
    I do have the PDF already, but I do like print – especially as it’s the only book for the Buffy RPG that I’m missing in print πŸ˜‰

Would it be possible for you to trade your PDF for my print copy? I’m really more concerned with having the info and the illustrations (I’m constantly “borrowing” illusrations for my pbp game on tavern-keeper.com) than having the book. While it’s nice enough, it’s done nothing other than sit on my shelf since I got it. I’m sure it would be a lot happier being used in an actual Buffy game. πŸ™‚

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately that isn’t possible. My PDF was bought at DriveThruRPG and is watermarked.

raikenclw
    Minion

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately that isn’t possible. My PDF was bought at DriveThruRPG and is watermarked.

They currently have it priced at $14.00. I’d be willing to send you my book, for that amount (in order to buy its replacement) plus the necessary postage.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Sounds good. Ping me at dave [at] mcalister.org.uk with the postage costs (to save spamming this thread any more) and we can take it from there. Thanks πŸ™‚

raikenclw
    Minion

Will do.

raikenclw
    Minion

Will do.

Except . . . I can’t figure out how to “ping” you. The first site that comes up is a banner ad. When I click on the portion of the banner with the same name as the link, I get a homepage. But I can’t find anything like a “contact me” button.

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Sorry, it’s my attempt to fight spam. Replace the [at] with @ (and close up the spaces) to get my personal email address.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close