Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Something Screwy trying to post

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules Hey Triple Ace Games! Something Screwy trying to post

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  amerigoV 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 115 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amerigoV
    Minion

Folks – would you check the back end of your bbs? I have been trying to post to my Spirit of Suleiman Campaign thread. I was copying from another write-up I have elsewhere. It was really spotty if it would stick. I thought it might have some odd characters. So I put it in another program and cleared out some oddities. I got it to post and I edited it. I went back in one last time to adjust something and it just disappeared.

Who knows, you might have a whole bunch of stuff I tried to post on this (I did a whole series of things trying to get Session 19 up). But at this point, I give up (not the campaign, just the campaign posts).

Left is Death!

amerigoV
    Minion

I finally got it to stick (not gonna edit it at this point!)

Left is Death!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close