Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Something new

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 7 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 152 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Time to dust off this section of the forum!

Yes, after many years I’m working on an idea for Necropolis 2350. No, it isn’t the 2356 book. It’s a 32 page comic book size look at the Templars – more details, new player stuff. In fact it’s designed so a Templar player has everything he needs to be an ideal Knight inside the booklet.

IF, and we are well aware it is a big IF, it sells, we might look at not only finishing each Ordo with their own books, but also the Corporations.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

You made my day, mate. ๐Ÿ˜€

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

amerigoV
    Minion

I really need to slaughter some PCs in this setting. So little time, so many games.

Left is Death!

snate56
    Minion

So, when are we going to see this? Are you going to give us a Kickstarter?

SteveN

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No Kickstarter for the first one. Hopefully it will be ready in the summer – I only got the idea in my head yesterday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

I’m really curious about it, ๐Ÿ˜€

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Well, like I said, early days and on the Templars. Some material will be repeated, as I want Templar players to have everything they need at their fingertips. So Edges most suited to them get cut and pasted in among new Edges, for instance.

One thing I know will be in there is the ADVARC (ADvanced Vehicular Activity and Repair Center). Kind of “Top Gun” for Templars (drivers, pilots, gunners, and mechanics), and better known as the Aardvark by Knights.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

๐Ÿ˜€

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Writing for Necropolis again has rekindled my old cynicism!

The Museum of armored Warfare
    The Museum is detailed in Chapter Two. Among the attractions, and especially popular with impressionable younger visitors, are virtual reality โ€œbattle-pods.โ€

These allow visitors to experience the โ€œthrillโ€ of commanding a tank in combat. While the Ordo claims it presents a realistic experience, the simulators are little more than an elaborate computer game, the odds heavily stacked in favor of the good guys. Survivors, which is most anybody with an ounce of common sense and moderate reflexes, receive a certificate of achievement. The best players get a more elaborate certificate of bravery and the opportunity to have their photograph taken with a Templar Knight who has lived through at least one battle.

Needless to say, the pods have become a potent recruitment tool for the Ordoโ€™s vehicle branch. With that in mind, a recruitment office is located just a few steps away. Those who score well on the simulators are carefully steered toward the office.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Yep, has the old ring to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close