Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Some eccentric British rituals…

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Some eccentric British rituals…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wibbs
    Minion

I saw this on the BBC website, and immediately thought how easy some would be to use to add flavour to religious events in Hellfrost…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22528184

Enno
    Henchman

Nice read…

I think some of them already found their way into the Local Customs supplement. 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Very likely, Enno. That supplement was written to reflect bring these sorts of customs into Hellfrost, and it drew a lot from reality. Even some of the main rituals for the gods are based on these sorts of customs. As I said in the Local Customs supplement, search your culture for interesting customs, then swipe them. After all, truth is often stranger than fiction.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close