Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Site Feature Request

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules New Website Site Feature Request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dpmcalister 2 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 77 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rlbeaver
    Minion

Unless I’m missing it…could you add a link at the bottom of your New Releases section to list all the new releases going back for X period. Also, could you add date of release or date of post of new release? I have so much of your stuff, sometimes I have trouble figuring out, if I bought something or not…and that’s not even limited to PDFs, I have duplicates of some of the small format books now! 🙂

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Each news item has the date at the bottom of it. Is that what you mean?

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

rlbeaver
    Minion

Yeah, I missed clicking through…

The other is more an expansion of the front page, the right panel lists the last two releases, it would be nice to be able to see a “previous” button that took you to a lnog list of the new releases announcements, setting neutral. To give it a limit, something like “since the beginning of the year.”

I ask for a couple of reasons, one I buy a lot of stuff and miss things, and for the Savage Worlds Savage Insider magazine, I’m responsible for the list of new releases since the last issue, having one place to look helps me…so it’s a selfish of me all around… 🙂

Bob

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Right. The way the store works it doesn’t store (no pun intended) the date products were added in the same way that the rest of the website does for posts unfortunately. Normally the date a product was added to the store isn’t of much use so I presume the coders just didn’t add it.

However, there is a New Releases page. Unfortunately, it’s limited to the last 10 products and, as I’ve said, it doesn’t have the date added.

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close