Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Shield Knight Advancement

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Shield Knight Advancement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    helcanare
    Minion

In Rassilon Expansion II in it says that in order to become a Sword knight, a Shield knight must spend six months in the outer Hellfrost. However, Shield knights are only supposed to serve as guardians of the forts and Heligoland. So how are they supposed to go to the Hellfrost? Or is outer Hellfrost all Winterlands?

Battle Skald from occupied Vestmark

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Player characters never obey the standard rules, otherwise a Shield Knight would be stuck at Hellfrost Keep or one of the local garrisons.

The other way is to ask your superior for a chance at promotion. If they agree you’ready you get your marching orders.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

helcanare
    Minion

It also says, that the knight must slay a creature with Immunity (cold). However, there are not that many creatures with this immunity, and even frost giants (a tough foe to slay in 1 to 1 combat) only have Resistance. Is it an error or are Shield Knights supposed to slay Hellfrost dragons only (well, not only, but mostly)?

helcanare
    Minion

Wow, thanks for the promt reply. I haven’t even seen it before I posted my second question 🙂

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Mostly. They’re the big bads.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close