Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Setting Clarifications & Errata

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 7 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 697 times

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Just remove Shieldwall from the banned list. Likely I’d forgotten it was there when Bodyguard got added.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Thanks for the quick answer…

Now back to your remaining holidays, mate. We need you refreshed and right as rain! 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Elyx
    Minion

Thanks Wiggy! Appreciate the clarification.

kaptainai
    Minion

What about the Desert Son Professional Edge?
    One of the requirements is the Woodsman Edge, which is on the banned list; wouldn’t the Desert Born Background Edge be more appropriate instead?

Enno
    Henchman

Woodsman is NOT banned, but has a different trapping now. It was never limited to woods. Understand it more as an Outdoorsman.

Desert born just gives you a greater resistance agains heat, corresponding to Warm Blooded against cold in Hellfrost.

kaptainai
    Minion

I was just going to apologise for my error but you beat me to it: I was getting mixed up with Wood Warden.

Cheers

Enno
    Henchman

No big. I’m the last one to complain about human errors… 😉

Enno
    Henchman

Curse of the Sand Lord

Just a cosmetic one; the Looting Table mentioned on p18 is on p17 not p15.

Golem
    Minion

Hi. I use a bit of Khem-Hekau-magic for this…

Two questions to the gear list.

Herbal kits costs 50, These are also less expensive?. (In the Standard Setting they cost 100)

I also miss an entry for herbal remedies.

How much do they cost?

By the way: I many adventures I see the cost usually around 25, even in the Rassilon Setting instead of the listed 50 there. Was this changed?

Enno
    Henchman

Herbalist kits are 100gs in both settings.
    Herbal remedies cost 25gs/dinars in both settings.

I couldn’t find any adventures were remedies were available for 25gs. And if there are look if is a special price or the price for brewing them yourself.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close