Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Running TAG games at FG Con VI (Apr 17-19, 2015)?

Home Forums Conventions Running TAG games at FG Con VI (Apr 17-19, 2015)?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AstaSyneri 2 years, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 43 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Hello everybody!

In about six weeks time another FG Con is taking place.

FG of course stands for Fantasy Grounds – the virtual table top that has a most excellent Savage Worlds add-on for it.

I will be running a self-made adventure for All for One (SW edition) on Saturday night (GMT +2), but I’d be very much interested in playing with other GMs during Europe-compatible times.

Is anybody interested in running games there (you would need at least a FG GM license – they are set to Ultimate so all players can play for free during the Con)? I’d love to play to try out a session of Necropolis 2350 (or pretty much anything else, too)!

FG Con - free online roleplaying with the Fantasy Grounds virtual table top!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close