Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Rules clarification – Maintained powers for AB Miracles users.

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Hellfrost Rules clarification – Maintained powers for AB Miracles users.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 2 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 129 times

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Awroe
    Minion

I’ll be honest, I picked a number a put it down when I was writing the piece. Enno is you man for a specific ruling but I think it remains as 3 and hence I’ve made a small mistake.

In my opinion though, it’s a moot point because my players avoid multiple bolt spells like the plague!

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

Enno
    Henchman

It’s 3 Bolts. (HFPHB p.83)
    To cast 3 Bolts is a risk, especially when you’re a magician. A priest might only be threatened with one or two wounds. But since this is considered ONE roll, ONE Bennie is enough to roll everything again. Until your caster gets Blast, Bolt is one of the better attack spell.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close